Stay up to date on the 2018 Gulf Coast Faith Formation Conference, let us know you’re coming, and bring a friend! You could win prizes for doing all three of these!
ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Follow the Gulf Coast Conference on social media:
- Post the following message:
[Facebook] I’m going to #GOBuildAFutureOfHope at @GO4th.Faith. Are you? http://go4th.faith #GCFFC2018
[Twitter & Instagram] I’m going to #GOBuildAFutureOfHope at @GO_GulfCoast. Are you? http://go4th.faith #GCFFC2018
- Each post to an account is an entry to receive prizes at the Conference! (1 account = 1 entry, 2 accounts = 2 entries, 3 accounts = 3 entries)
- For an added entry, take a picture with you and the “I’m going to #GOBuildAFutureOfHope” flyer linked here and attach it to your post.
- Get creative!
- The picture can be of yourself, your school staff, catechist team, your pastor/priests/deacons/ministers…anyone who’s coming to the Conference, get them in the shot!
- Since this is a conference that brings people in from around the Gulf Coast (and other parts of the country), think about finding away for the picture to represent the parish, neighborhood (if you’re here in New Orleans), or city, too!
- The best photo will win a $100 prize to the account’s owner.
- If you refer someone to register for the Conference, have them put your name in the “Who invited you to register for the conference?” box on the registration website.
- You will get an entry for prizes from each referral you make.
NOTE: You must be registered for the 2018 Gulf Coast Faith Formation Conference in order to be eligible for the contests and its prizes.